ELKN. leverage extensive local experience and knowledge to guide our clients through the often confusing and overwhelming process of planning and approvals.
We recognize the challenges that are unique to this industry, and aim to minimise these stressors, while maximising the resulting delivery in the minimal amount of time.
– Development Application Preparation
– Statement of Environmental Effects
– Environmental Impact Statements
– Town Planning Reports
– Rezoning Applications
– Planning Proposals
– Project Management
– S68 Local Government Act Approvals
– S138 Road Act Approvals
– Compliance Certificate Submissions
– Works as Executed Submissions
– Subdivision Construction Certificate Submissions
– Subdivision Certificate Submissions
– Feasibility/Due Diligence Reports
– General Town Planning Advice
– Complying Development Confirmations
– Pre-lodgement meetings
– Flood Response Plans
– Waste Management Plans
– Reduce stress
– Reduce costs
– Increase project satisfaction
– Increase return on investment
– Streamline design and build processes
– Manage approval processes
– Minimise points of contact
– Reduce drain on client time
working with the right experts, within the right process results in the best possible outcome for every project
Integrity – we tell it like it is, we are who we are, we do what we say we’ll do. Our clients trust us to deliver on our word.
Considered advice – our extensive breadth of knowledge allows us to guide our clients confidently through every decision, every project.
Personalised service – we don’t follow a script, our goal is to develop relationships while developing recommendations that reflect the needs of each individual client.
“We can highly recommend Lance Newley from ELKN. Lance has consulted and managed the development and construction applications on several of our residential and commercial projects. Lance’s thorough knowledge, experience and connections mean timely answers and resolutions to problems. As projects have evolved, Lance was able to advise the quickest path of action to gain approvals as well as managing modifications along the way. Lance’s knowledge of the local Tweed Shire planning instruments and zoning regulations are second to none. So glad we met Lance when we did and will continue to use and recommend his services.” – GREG AND KATHERINE, CASUARINA NSW